»

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

[potential life]


For a while now I've been meaning to check out the gallery at Potential Life Studios (34 Elton St. 1st floor). I've picked up several of their flyers at Lakeshore Records but somehow I have yet to make my way over. Today I stumbled across their website and it all clicked. This gallery/musical space is currently exhibiting "reMIXED MEDIA"- mixed media work from Rochester artists kurt ketchum, chicken bone, jeremy dziedzic and r. scott oliver through January 2nd, 2009.



In addition to showcasing works of art Potential Life also has a weekly "improvised musical collaboration"- Sundays from 6-9pm. So even if you go every sunday you will never have the same muscial experience. Sounds exactly like my cup of tea. Check out Potential Life Studios and support local artists.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin