»

Monday, July 21, 2008

[Noodles!]

On a very snowy day in early March Queen and I were craving noodles. And whenever we wanted noodles we went straight to Ming's on Monroe Ave. and ordered one of their vegetable and tofu dishes. But on this day there were no noodles to be had at Ming's because (much to our dismay) they had closed. We took a picture of the sad sign hung in the window (see above) and we trudged home noodle-less.

You can't imagine how happy I was when I heard the news that Ming's had reopened at the same location but under a different name- New Ming Restaurant. Mdot and I had lunch at New Ming last week and the noodles are still incredible. Welcome back Ming's! It's so good to have our noodle spot back.
-CleverGypsy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

do you totally hate the fried noodles and duck sauce from every other chinese restaurant? I think the day we discovered ming's was closed was one of the worst days of my life. well, food wise anyway. I'll never forget that picture!! they took spelling lessons from a bobby boucher lookin boy
-queen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin