»

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

[justice for Oscar Grant]

Please educate yourself on the murder of 22 year old Oscar Grant, who was shot by a police officer in Oakland, CA. Grant was shot as he lay face down on the ground, unarmed, and restrained. We cannot allow police brutality to perpetuate in our communities any longer. I am posting a few links- do your own research and make sure you speak on this senseless crime with your fam and friends: The Huffington Post, KTVU News, Color of Change, 5 Things You Can do Right Now about the Oscar Grant Shooting. I will actually be in the Bay area in 2 short weeks to visit a close friend. I will definitely be blogging about my trip and what I learn about Oscar Grant's murder while on the west coast. Demand justice!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin